The campus has not been designed yet, but the concept shown includes classroom space for 150 students and core spaces for 300 students.
If the bond is approved, the design team would meet with teachers and administrators to design the school in line with Coupland ISD’s instructional focus.
PROPOSED CAMPUS FEATURES:
Coupland Middle School
- 150 student capacity with core spaces for 300 students
- Classrooms for grades 6-8
- Science Labs
- Media Center
- Dining Commons
- Special Education and Life Skills Classroom
- Embedded security features
- Technology infrastructure
- Parking for staff and visitors
- Practice gym with locker rooms, weight room, and training room
- Future Growth: Classroom space for an additional 150 students
Sports Field with Track
- 8-lane track
- Grass play field
- Restrooms, concessions, and bleachers
What does the proposed bond package address?
- Address and prepare for district growth
- Safety and security upgrades
- Provide permanent classrooms for instructional use
- Provides students and community with a walking track